- Check in time: 10 September 2016, 9 AM - 9.30 AM
- All teams are required to check in at the at the new Exhibition Hall (underground) in front of the Zhuang Sheng Chou Complex besides the swimming pool (see picture on left).
- Only teams that have paid will be allowed to play.
Participants of top 3 positions in each game will be awarded with medals.
- Proper footwear is compulsory at all times. Cleats are NOT allowed for Ultimate.
- Referee's decisions are final.
- Please adhere to the fixtures published. No extra time will be given for late coming; games will only last as long as stated in the rules.
- Please report to the game venue at least 5 minutes before your game.
- Consequently, for every 5 minutes that a team is unable to play (lack of members, late etc), 1 point will be awarded to the waiting/punctual team.
No. of Players: 6 Players on court, max 3 reserves.
Format: Round Robin. Rank each team by sum of points for all wins.
Limitations: No restrictions.
- 2 periods of 15 minutes continuous gameplay each, with 5 mins break in between each period.
- Substitutions can be made at any point in-game with the permission of the referee.
- Referee's decisions are final.
- Proper footwear is compulsory.
Venue: High School Kah Kee Hall
Captain's Ball Mixed Event
No. of Players: 5 Players on court, max 2 reserves.
Format: Double Elimination.
Limitations: Minimum of 2 girls on court. Max 2 person from school netball/basketball team.
Rules: 10 minutes continuous game clock. Referee's decisions are final. Proper footwear is compulsory.
Venue: High School Basketball Courts
Street Soccer 5-on-5 Open Event
No. of Players: 5 Players on court, with only 1 reserve. For teams playing at the smaller street soccer court beside Kong Chian, 4 players on court, with 2 reserves.
Format: Group Playoffs followed by single-elimination.
Limitations: No limitations on number of school team players.
Rules: 15 minutes continuous game clock. Goalkeeper can venture beyond semi-circle but no use of hands beyond area. Half court shooting rule applies. Substitutions can be made at any time, however the substituted player must leave the court first before the substituting player can enter. Referee's decisions are final. Proper footwear is compulsory.
Venue: Location A (Loc A - Street Soccer court in front of Kong Chian Admin Centre), Location B (Loc B - High School Street Soccer Court)
No. of Players: Each registered team is to consist of 10 players, 5 starting players and 5 reserve.
Format: Double Elimination. All matches will be 30 minutes long. When the whistle is blown, play to the end of that point. If the score difference is 2 or more, the team with the higher score wins. If the score difference is less than 2, add 1 to the current score, and play to that point. First team to reach that point wins. Ie. If the score is 6-5 when the whistle is blown, the first team to reach 7 points wins.
Limitations: A minimum of 5 players is required to form the team and there should be a minimum of 2 females in the team. Game format is 3:2, 3 males and 2 females on the line at any one point of the game. 4:1 may only be called if both sides have agreed to it prior to the start of every point.
Venue: High School main field
No. of Players: Each registered team is to consist of 10 players, 7 starting players and 3 reserves.
Format: Double Elimination
Limitations: A minimum of 2 females is required on each team.
Please refer to ITF Rules
. Referee's decisions are final. Proper footwear is compulsory.
Venue: Half Tennis Court